Forum: Ruby Re: Include....with an end?

Gennady B. (Guest)
Have you tried to ask Ruby to run it? I bet it will ask, in a very wague
form, for the rest of the code immediately ;-)

Gennady.
Eric H. (Guest)
On Apr 10, 2006, at 9:26 PM, Gennady B. wrote:

>>  end
>> end
>>
>> If you need the rest of the code just ask, but I guess I'm
>> missing something?
>
> Have you tried to ask Ruby to run it? I bet it will ask, in a very
> wague
> form, for the rest of the code immediately ;-)

No, it says you have given too much code.

$ ruby
module Fox
   module FTNonModal
     include Responder
#a bunch of code, comments and methods I removed
-:7: parse error, expecting `$'

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com