Forum: Typo Re: Apache 2.2 As Proxy to Typo Running in Lighttpd

Jeremy T. (Guest)
Thanks for the information, Bart.  I got everything working, per your
instructions.  Now, one last question, regarding SSL.  My ISP block
port 80, but allows for port 443 (SSL).  I can access typo just fine
when running against port 443; however, when I enter the admin
section of typo, (https://myweblog.com/blog/admin) I get redirected
to port 80 via (http://myweblogc.com/admin).

Any suggestions on this?

Bart B. wrote:

> http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/
> HowtoSetupApacheProxyingToLighttpdWithFastCGI
>
> I wrote this howto on how to use it and it works perfectly...

Seemed to me he was asking for the opposite--lighttpd on the front,
proxying to Apache only when necessary for the legacy applications.

mathew
Bart B. (Guest)
Strange, the instructions should work for all urls and subdirectories...

Bart

On 4/11/06, Jeremy T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Bart B. wrote:
>

> mathew