Forum: GNU Radio difference between rev2 and rev4 fpga firmware generation

Martin D. (Guest)
Matt,
The rev2 and rev4 std_2rxhb_2tx.rbf seem to be the same.
Is there a difference in the way you generate them with quartus II, I
should be aware of?

Greetings,
Martin
Matt E. (Guest)
Martin D. wrote:
> Matt,
> The rev2 and rev4 std_2rxhb_2tx.rbf seem to be the same.
> Is there a difference in the way you generate them with quartus II, I
> should be aware of?

For now they are the same.

Matt