Forum: Ruby on Rails Reminder Chad Fowler in London tonight

Anthony G. (Guest)
on 2006-04-10 18:41
Reminder for all Rails/Ruby Londoners that there is a meet up tonight
with guest Chad F..

Hope to see some of you there.

Abraham (Guest)
on 2006-04-10 19:05
Hi, Im a newbie to rails. Can I ask where this is being held and at what
time?

thanks.

Anthony G. wrote:

> Reminder for all Rails/Ruby Londoners that there is a meet up tonight
> with guest Chad F..
>
> Hope to see some of you there.

Anthony G. (Guest)
on 2006-04-10 19:11
Abraham wrote:
> Hi, Im a newbie to rails. Can I ask where this is being held and at what
> time?
>
> thanks.

All info and sign up...

http://upcoming.org/event/67108/