Forum: Typo Apache 2.2 As Proxy to Typo Running in Lighttpd

Jeremy T. (Guest)
All,

Typo Version: Latest from SVN Trunk, as of 4/8/06
Apache version 2.2
OS: Fedora Core 5

I have applications that need to run in Apache 2, such as subversion,
some PHP apps, etc.  I would like to run typo in Lighty and just have
Apache 2 proxy to typo using (http://mydomain.com/typo).  I've
searched the forums, Googled and tried a lot of different experiments,
but I can't get a successful proxy setup.

Has anyone go a similar setup working?

I saw the post hosting typo in a subdirectory, but I'm not running
fastcgi module within Apache.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy
Bart B. (Guest)
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/HowtoSetup...

I wrote this howto on how to use it and it works perfectly...

Bart

On 4/9/06, Jeremy T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> but I can't get a successful proxy setup.

"May the source be with you"
mathew (Guest)
Bart B. wrote:
> http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/HowtoSetup...
>
> I wrote this howto on how to use it and it works perfectly...

Seemed to me he was asking for the opposite--lighttpd on the front,
proxying to Apache only when necessary for the legacy applications.

mathew