Forum: Ruby on Rails http request, hash table

Jakub Piotr N. (Guest)
Hello,

My problem is that I cannot figure out how to format data in the http
post request
using external C++ application, so then I could write in my controller:

  @myHash = params[:person]
  print 'Name: ', @myHash[:name]
or
  @name = params[:person][:name]

Thanks in advance!
--
Jakub P. Nowak
joey__ (Guest)
Jakub Piotr N. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My problem is that I cannot figure out how to format data in the http
> post request
> using external C++ application, so then I could write in my controller:
>
>   @myHash = params[:person]
>   print 'Name: ', @myHash[:name]
> or
>   @name = params[:person][:name]