Forum: Ruby ruby based text summarizer available?

Erik G. (Guest)
on 2006-04-09 06:16
I am looking for a ruby based version of the open text summarizer
(libots)

http://libots.sourceforge.net/

If there are any wrappers in ruby or a ruby based alternative please
send my a link. I searched through the usual ruby code sites and did not
find anything. BTW, I am not looking for a search engine.

If not I'll start work on my own.

thanks

  Erik
Pistos C. (Guest)
on 2006-04-09 10:07
It looks like the OTS has a command-line tool, so you ought to be able
to just pipe in and out of that pretty easily.

Pistos