Forum: Typo Domain access: www.domain.com/weblog/ works, www.domain.com/

Martin B. (Guest)
Hi all!
Does anybody have a tip for me: I can reach my TYPO app via a domain
call
like:"www.server.com/weblog/", but not via "www.server.com/weblog",
which
returns  404 and 400 error (no slash at the end of the web address ...)

My public/.htaccess file contains besides others:

ReweriteBase /weblog/

I'm on the site5.com shared hosting plan.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Martin
Trejkaz (Guest)
On 08/04/2006, at 19:19 PM, Martin Blaha wrote:

> I'm on the site5.com shared hosting plan.
>
> Any ideas?

What I would do in this situation is in Apache, set up a permanent
redirect from /weblog to /weblog/ .

TX
Martin B. (Guest)
I've setup a permalink redirection via the site5.com administration
panel,
which unfortunately didn't fix the problem. I'm not sure if and how I
could
modify the Apache configuration on a shared hosting plan.
Thanks anyway for your hint!