Forum: Ruby on Rails ToDo list examples?

Ana B. (Guest)
on 2006-04-08 04:55
Hi guys,

im guessing if there´s around a ToDo list example with categories using
actual code(1.x) cause every example i found its about 0.x and its hard
battle against deprecated code, that way i can see the basic of rails
and tables relatios.

Regards ;)
joey__ (Guest)
on 2006-04-08 11:24
Ana B. wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> im guessing if there´s around a ToDo list example with categories using
> actual code(1.x) cause every example i found its about 0.x and its hard
> battle against deprecated code, that way i can see the basic of rails
> and tables relatios.
>
> Regards ;)

http://taskthis.darthapo.com/
Brian H. (Guest)
Check out Four Days on Rails, my favorite Rails into/tutorial. It has a
complete walk-thru of a to-do list application in Rails:

http://rails.homelinux.org/