Forum: Ruby on Rails Does anybody know what what is causing this console message?

Keith L. (Guest)
on 2006-04-08 04:08
This started, I think, after I upgraded to 1.1.

trunk 508 $ruby script/console
/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:265: warning: already
initialized constant UncaughtThrow

Everything seems to work in the console, however.

Keith
Tom L. (Guest)
On 4/7/06, Keith L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> This started, I think, after I upgraded to 1.1.
>
> trunk 508 $ruby script/console
> /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:265: warning: already
> initialized constant UncaughtThrow
> >>

> Everything seems to work in the console, however.

One result on Google makes it look as though engines may be involved:
<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.ra....

> Keith

Sincerely,

Tom L.