Forum: Ruby on Rails 'unicode' library as win32 binary

David M. (Guest)
on 2006-04-08 01:52
Does anybody know if win32 binary of 'unicode' gem exists. I tried to
install it using:
gem install unicode
but it fails on trying compile.

Thanks,
David M.
Wilson B. (Guest)
On 4/7/06, David M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Does anybody know if win32 binary of 'unicode' gem exists. I tried to
> install it using:
> gem install unicode
> but it fails on trying compile.
>
> Thanks,
> David M.

I built one a while ago, but I keep forgetting to try to get it onto
RubyForge.
You can grab it here, if you want it:
http://supremetyrant.com/ruby/unicode-0.1-mswin32.gem

Here's the gemspec, in case anyone else wants it.
http://supremetyrant.com/ruby/unicode.gemspec