Forum: Ruby on Rails WHAT IS THE BEST URL TO SEARCH THE RAILS NEWSGROUP?

Skriloff, Nicholas (Guest)
I need to search the rail list for answers.  Where is good URL to do
that?

Nick
Eric G. (Guest)
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=13830...

Replace the %s with your query

-Eric

Skriloff, Nicholas wrote:
> I need to search the rail list for answers.  Where is good URL to do
> that?
>
> Nick

Eric G.
http://www.ericgoodwin.com