Forum: Ruby anyone know of/working on Ruby + OWL

john peter (Guest)
is there a Ruby library for OWL (Web Ontology Language) for doing
Semantic Web stuff?
Peter S. (Guest)
john peter wrote:
> is there a Ruby library for OWL (Web Ontology Language) for doing Semantic Web stuff?
Just wanted to ask the same question today ;-) i would be very
interested too. I have been
googling and did not found anything relevant... Just some subtle
pointers, basically boiling
down to one document:

http://gigaton.thoughtworks.net/~ofernand1/DeepInt...

which was done by this guy:

http://www.jroller.com/page/obie/20050614

Unfortunately it does not seem he is still working on this stuff, and i
did not find anything more...

If anybody knows about something different, let us know! It's a shame
that java has more such frameworks (sesame, jena) and ruby not even
one... at least it seems.

Cheers,
Peter
Tom C. (Guest)
On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 05:47 +0900, Peter S. wrote:
> which was done by this guy:
>
> http://www.jroller.com/page/obie/20050614
>
> Unfortunately it does not seem he is still working on this stuff, and i
> did not find anything more...
>
> If anybody knows about something different, let us know! It's a shame
> that java has more such frameworks (sesame, jena) and ruby not even
> one... at least it seems.

Rich Kilmer and Chad F. wrote Semitar:

http://projects.semwebcentral.org/projects/semitar/

Not sure how far along it is, but anyhow...

Yours,

Tom