	From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Kent S.
	Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 1:24 PM
	To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
	Subject: Re: [Rails] Directory for ActionWebService classes?

	No, they live in the same app/apis directory.

	Kent.

	On 4/6/06, Daniel B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid > wrote:

		Hi all,

		If ApplicationController subclasses live in
app/controllers, and
		ActionWebService::API::Base subclasses live in app/apis,
do subclasses of
		ActionWebService::Base live in app/services?

		This may be a "duh" question, but I couldn't find an
explicit mention of it
		anywhere.

		Thanks,

		Dan