From: SIX-S
To: [email protected]
Sent: 2006-04-07 12:40 AM
Subject: [Rails] no interpreter found - depot

Hi, I am working on the tutorial"DEpot" and I was running ok the other
day. Today I went back to the turorial to review. I started the database
and tried to run the application. I get this messafe
“No interpreter found”“Before launching a Ruby application please
specify an interpreter using the Ruby Interpreter Preferences page”
I am not sure what I have done.
Any help will be appreciatedf
Thanks
Jim