Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails 1.1.1 looks tagged waiting for official word

Peter G. (Guest)
on 2006-04-07 00:14
See

http://dev.rubyonrails.org/timeline

It is truly amazing how many improvements it has over 1.1.0 despite the
short time since release.
John T. (Guest)
On 4/6/06, Peter G. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> See
>
> http://dev.rubyonrails.org/timeline
>
> It is truly amazing how many improvements it has over 1.1.0 despite the
> short time since release.

Close, not quite yet. I tried doing a 'gem update' and got this:

Upgrading installed gems...
Attempting remote upgrade of actionmailer
Attempting remote installation of 'actionmailer'
Install required dependency actionpack? [Yn]  y
Install required dependency activesupport? [Yn]  y
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (OpenURI::HTTPError)
    404 Not Found

I will also wait for the official word. :)

jt