Forum: Ruby on Rails is there a wait instruction in ruby?

Tony Shawn (Guest)
on 2006-04-06 09:06
Is there a wait instruction in Ruby? I could build one using Time
variables but I was wondering if there was one already available. Could
not find it in the doc.

T-
Jeff C. (Guest)
on 2006-04-06 09:44
Tony Shawn wrote:

> Is there a wait instruction in Ruby? I could build one using Time
> variables but I was wondering if there was one already available. Could
> not find it in the doc.
>
> T-

I believe it's sleep(duration).

Jeff