Forum: Typo Cannot update/add sidebars in trunk

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
Paul H. (Guest)
on 2006-04-06 04:15
(Received via mailing list)
I've seen that Chris Saylor has posted the this issue too, but I'd like
to add my +1 on this; I'm seeing exactly the same problem.

Also, during the migration my existing sidebar content was lost; I had
two static sidebars and their content was replaced with 'body'.

I'm running r997.
phil (Guest)
on 2006-04-06 06:19
(Received via mailing list)
On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:12:49 -0400, Paul H. 
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I've seen that Chris Saylor has posted the this issue too, but I'd like
> to add my +1 on this; I'm seeing exactly the same problem.
>
> Also, during the migration my existing sidebar content was lost; I had
> two static sidebars and their content was replaced with 'body'.

I had this as well, I added a 'Static' bar back in, it didn't take, but
when I got back onto the site the OLD 'Static' was there!

P

> I'm running r997.
> _______________________________________________
> Typo-list mailing list
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/typo-list
--
http://fak3r.com - you dont have to kick it
phil (Guest)
on 2006-04-06 19:33
(Received via mailing list)
On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:17:05 -0500, phil <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> 
wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:12:49 -0400, Paul H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> 
wrote:
>> I've seen that Chris Saylor has posted the this issue too, but I'd like
>> to add my +1 on this; I'm seeing exactly the same problem.
>>
>> Also, during the migration my existing sidebar content was lost; I had
>> two static sidebars and their content was replaced with 'body'.
>
> I had this as well, I added a 'Static' bar back in, it didn't take, but
> when I got back onto the site the OLD 'Static' was there!

And as a followup, as this has happened during a couple of migrations
for me, I now have a /pages/sidebar page so I can easily recreate my old
sidebar if it gets lost.

P

>
> _______________________________________________
> Typo-list mailing list
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/typo-list
--
http://fak3r.com - you dont have to kick it
Chris Saylor (Guest)
on 2006-04-07 01:30
(Received via mailing list)
I'm still getting a missing template error in the log. It's this one

app/views/admin/sidebar/set_active.rhtml

Is anybody else getting this?

Thanks,
Chris
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.