Forum: Ruby on Rails Typo on Dreamhost

Arch S. (Guest)
on 2006-04-05 21:42
I've had no success getting Typo running on my Dreamhost account.  Does
anyone have a link to an FAQ on getting Typo up on Dreamhost?

Thanks.
Arch S. (Guest)
on 2006-04-05 21:44
I found this one:

http://fo64.com/articles/2005/10/19/typo-dreamhost

Going to try it now.
Josh S. (Guest)
on 2006-04-05 22:11
Arch S. wrote:
> I've had no success getting Typo running on my Dreamhost account.  Does
> anyone have a link to an FAQ on getting Typo up on Dreamhost?

http://www.typosphere.org/trac/wiki/DreamHost
http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Ruby_on_Rails
http://work.alexyoung.org/archives/102/dreamhost-a...

Make sure you freeze your Rails as DreamHost will be upgrading to 1.1
soon.

--
Josh S.
http://blog.hasmanythrough.com