Forum: GNU Radio Can USRP implement GPS trigger

sunflower (Guest)
Can USRP implement GPS trigger from GPS one second pulse?
I want to synchronize USRP with my transmitter by the falling edge of
GPS one second pulse.
Does anybody know how to do this?
Thanks in advance.

Jing
Matt E. (Guest)
sunflower wrote:
> Can USRP implement GPS trigger from GPS one second pulse?
> I want to synchronize USRP with my transmitter by the falling edge of
> GPS one second pulse.
> Does anybody know how to do this?
> Thanks in advance.

Yes, you could.  The USRP has 64 digital IOs that you can use as you
wish.  Martin has done some work with using an input line to time-tag
samples which he uses to synchronize multiple USRPs.

Matt