Forum: Ruby on Rails how to install a patch on windows xp ??

Barthelemy V. (Guest)
on 2006-04-05 18:42
Hello all,

I need to install the following patch :
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/4457

Unfortunately I don't have any idea how to use/install it...
I am on windows xp.

Could someone help me, and sorry for my question which certainly is a
bit stupid!

Best regards,

Barth
Barthelemy V. (Guest)
on 2006-04-06 10:30
barthelemy von Haller wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I need to install the following patch :
> http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/4457
>
> Unfortunately I don't have any idea how to use/install it...
> I am on windows xp.
>
> Could someone help me, and sorry for my question which certainly is a
> bit stupid!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Barth

Nobody can help me ?
Barthelemy V. (Guest)
on 2006-04-06 10:40
barthelemy von Haller wrote:
> barthelemy von Haller wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I need to install the following patch :
>> http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/4457
>>
>> Unfortunately I don't have any idea how to use/install it...
>> I am on windows xp.
>>
>> Could someone help me, and sorry for my question which certainly is a
>> bit stupid!
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Barth
>
> Nobody can help me ?

Ok, I did it by hand    ;)
Alan S. (Guest)
on 2009-03-04 19:24
> I need to install the following patch :
> http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/4457
>
> Unfortunately I don't have any idea how to use/install it...
> I am on windows xp.

For anyone else looking for how to install patches on windows, I've
written the best step-by-step I can at
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/70230?reply_to=94636 - hopefully it
might be useful.