De: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] En nombre de Curt H.
Enviado el: Miércoles, 05 de Abril de 2006 12:39 a.m.
Para: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Asunto: Re: [Rails] odd error

What files go you have in your Rails app's "script" directory? It
sounds like the "generate" script file is missing. In mine I have
these file:

  about
  breakpointer
  console
  destroy
  generate
  plugin
  runner
  server

Curt

On 4/4/06, Mariano S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > -e:3:in `load': no such file to load -- script/generate (LoadError)
> > Best regards,
> Rails mailing list
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Alan F. (Guest)
on 2006-04-05 18:47
Mariano S. wrote:
> It seems that is the problem, because I have instant rails... and
> there�s no scripts folder in c:\instantrails\rails_apps... I have just
> cookbook and typo-2.6.0

Inside either cookbook, or type-2.6.0 you should see the script
directory.

A.
Bill W. (Guest)
Hi Mariano,

The scripts folder is at the top level; same level as the app folder,
not
inside it.  Have a look there and let us know.

hth,
Bill