-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Curt H.
Enviado el: Miércoles, 05 de Abril de 2006 12:39 a.m.
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: Re: [Rails] odd error

What files go you have in your Rails app’s “script” directory? It
sounds like the “generate” script file is missing. In mine I have
these file:

about
breakpointer
console
destroy
generate
plugin
runner
server

Curt

On 4/4/06, Mariano S. [email protected] wrote:

-e:3:in `load’: no such file to load – script/generate (LoadError)
Best regards,
Rails mailing list

Rails mailing list

Rails mailing list

Mariano S. wrote:

It seems that is the problem, because I have instant rails… and
there�s no scripts folder in c:\instantrails\rails_apps… I have just
cookbook and typo-2.6.0

Inside either cookbook, or type-2.6.0 you should see the script
directory.

A.

Hi Mariano,

The scripts folder is at the top level; same level as the app folder,
not
inside it. Have a look there and let us know.

hth,
Bill

What files go you have in your Rails app’s “script” directory? It
sounds like the “generate” script file is missing. In mine I have
these file:

about
breakpointer
console
destroy
generate
plugin
runner
server

Curt

On 4/4/06, Mariano S. [email protected] wrote:

I did what you said, then oponed radrails from that console but still
happens.

Thanks,
Mariano

[mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Curt H.
Curt

On 4/4/06, Mariano S. [email protected] wrote:

Hello everybody.

I have just started trying rails, got instant rails and radrails… Made
a new

Rails mailing list

Rails mailing list

Rails mailing list