Forum: Rails Engines Problems with Substruct when using the new version of gems

Leonardo S. (Guest)
on 2006-04-05 03:40
Here is my problem...
I installed the ruby (v1.8.2) and ruby gems (lastest version) in my
computer...
When I was trying to run a project using the Substruct engine (the 'ruby
script/server' command), the WEBrick crashed...
Occoured an error on activesupport gem...
I don't know what do...
James A. (Guest)
If you're using Rails 1.1, you *must* be running with Ruby 1.8.4 -
might that be the issue?

- james

On 4/5/06, Leonardo S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

* J *
  ~
Guest (Guest)
on 2006-04-18 07:38
Leonardo S. wrote:
> Here is my problem...
> I installed the ruby (v1.8.2) and ruby gems (lastest version) in my
> computer...
> When I was trying to run a project using the Substruct engine (the 'ruby
> script/server' command), the WEBrick crashed...
> Occoured an error on activesupport gem...
> I don't know what do...

This would be a good thing to ask on the Substruct mailing list FYI...

What version of Rails are you trying to run? If it's 1.1 have you
updated the engines package to the latest version? I'm running on 1.0
here and that's what's included in the distribution.

- Seth