Forum: Ruby Re: Ruby Weekly News 27th March - 2nd April 2006

Berger, Daniel (Guest)

> > support.
> multi-method support) is yet another April 1st joke. I'm
> subscribed to ruby-dev and the message referred to in in that
> summary ([ruby-dev:28533]) doesn't exist: indeed, the last
> message is [ruby-dev:28505] as of Wed, 5 Apr 2006 03:30:04 +0900.
>
> Maybe it would be better to clarify that for the record.
>
> --
> Mauricio F.  -   http://eigenclass.org   -  singular Ruby

say, "Aye!".

AYE!!!

Dan
James G. (Guest)
On Apr 4, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Berger, Daniel wrote:

> All in favor of banning April 1st humor on this mailing list
> forever say, "Aye!".
>
> AYE!!!

No humor?  Did I just find myself on the wrong list???

If we can't let our hair down once in a while, what fun is that?

:)

James Edward G. II
Gregory B. (Guest)
On 4/4/06, James Edward G. II <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Berger, Daniel wrote:
>
> > All in favor of banning April 1st humor on this mailing list
> > forever say, "Aye!".
> >
> > AYE!!!
>
> No humor?  Did I just find myself on the wrong list???
>
> If we can't let our hair down once in a while, what fun is that?

James.  Your hair is not long enough to let down.

I know you are jealous of my beautiful locks, but... come on. ;)