De: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] En nombre de Curt H.
Enviado el: Martes, 04 de Abril de 2006 06:05 p.m.
Para: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Asunto: Re: [Rails] odd error

Make sure you open your console window through Instant Rails (I>Rails
Applications>Open Ruby Console Window).

This is important because it makes sure that the INstant Rails
ruby\bin directory is on your path.

Curt

On 4/4/06, Mariano S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Project> ruby script/generate model user -h

What files go you have in your Rails app's "script" directory? It
sounds like the "generate" script file is missing. In mine I have
these file:

  about
  breakpointer
  console