Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Prototype Window Class 0.65

Sébastien Gruhier (Guest)
Hi

I just want to say that I have done a new release of my Prototype
Window Class ( http://blogus.xilinus.com/pages/javawin )
I added few things according to a lot of emails I got.

Not sure if it's the correct mailing list to use. If not let me know
where I can post this announce.
Thanks
Seb
Jean-François (Guest)
Sébastien :
> I just want to say that I have done a new release of my Prototype
> Window Class ( http://blogus.xilinus.com/pages/javawin )
> I added few things according to a lot of emails I got.
>
> Not sure if it's the correct mailing list to use. If not let me know
> where I can post this announce.

Hi, you should also post your announce in Rails Spinoffs :

     -- Jean-François.