Forum: Ruby Is there a decent Ruby zine? Like the regular Javalobby one?

Doug L. (Guest)
on 2006-04-04 22:38
Hi -- can anyone reccommend a Ruby 'zine?
Like the Javalobby magazine (which I still very much enjoy).
Or maybe some other way of staying in touch w/ all things Ruby in a very
user-friendly way?
Cheers,
   doug.
Giles B. (Guest)
Doug L. (Guest)
on 2006-04-04 22:52
Giles B. wrote:
> http://www.artima.com/rubycs
>
> :-)

Cheers for that -- just had a quick look & reckon I'll be abck for more!
Thanks again,
   doug.