Forum: Ruby on Rails Ajax Effects Tutorial

Fernando L. (Guest)
Hi there,

I am in love with rails... And now I want to rule Ajax effects with
rails. Where could I find a book like: Ajax on Rails? :)

Tutorials will be welcome too.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando L.
Lori O. (Guest)

You'll want to start with http://script.aculo.us

--
Lori O.
http://blog.dragonsharp.com
> Hi there,
>
> I am in love with rails... And now I want to rule Ajax effects with
> rails. Where could I find a book like: Ajax on Rails? :)
>
> Tutorials will be welcome too.

http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Howtos

Also, the Rails Recipes book has quite a few Ajax examples.

--
Greg D.
Zend Certified Engineer