Forum: Ruby is relative validation possible?

R°RLover (Guest)
now when i use validates_format_of / validates_numericality_of / ...

it also checks if something is filled in and this is what i dont want

how can i make that if only someone would fill a field, it would be
checked on those validitys ?

thx
Austin Z. (Guest)
On 4/4/06, R°RLover <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> now when i use validates_format_of / validates_numericality_of / ...
>
> it also checks if something is filled in and this is what i dont want
>
> how can i make that if only someone would fill a field, it would be
> checked on those validitys ?

You'll probably get a much faster answer at:

-austin