Forum: Ruby on Rails Moving to Rails-1.1 from Rails-1.0

Gustav P. (Guest)
on 2006-04-04 11:31
Hey

I want to port my app (, which is still in early development) to
Rails-1.1 from Rails-1.0. What's the safest way to go about doing this?
Can I do so without changing any of the stuff I've done so far? =]

BTW...does anyone know where Scott R.'s Rails-1.1 write-up is? I've
been reading a lot about it but I've been getting "page not found"-like
errors when following links to it...

Thanks alot!!!!

Gustav P.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Nick (Guest)
on 2006-04-04 12:13
Gustav P. wrote:

> BTW...does anyone know where Scott R.'s Rails-1.1 write-up is? I've
> been reading a lot about it but I've been getting "page not found"-like
> errors when following links to it...

Well i don't know about the first part, but heres a link to that
article:

http://scottraymond.net/articles/2006/02/28/rails-1.1

just tried it, and is working for me.