Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Houston Ruby/RoR Meetup 8 April

Keith L. (Guest)
on 2006-04-04 05:25
The Houston Ruby/RoR group is getting together for discussion, food, and
more food on Saturday 8 April at Pantera, a Houston restaurant with good
food and free internet access :-). If you are in town and feel like
joining us, we'll be getting started around 4:00PM. This time round I
will be doing a brief overview / demo of Watir, the ruby web testing
tool (http://wtr.rubyforge.org/).

Keith L.
Keith L. (Guest)
on 2006-04-04 05:28
Keith L. wrote:
> The Houston Ruby/RoR group is getting together for discussion, food, and
> more food on Saturday 8 April at Pantera, a Houston restaurant with good
> food and free internet access :-). If you are in town and feel like
> joining us, we'll be getting started around 4:00PM. This time round I
> will be doing a brief overview / demo of Watir, the ruby web testing
> tool (http://wtr.rubyforge.org/).

> Keith L.

OOPS:here's the map to the Pantera where we are meeting.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=13704+Northwest+Free...