Forum: Ruby on Rails typo 2.6.0 with vendor/rails

Jamie O. (Guest)
I noticed that the 2.6.0 Typo with vendor/rails has only migration
scripts numbered 1 to 9, while the tagged branch of 2.6.0 Typo has
migrations numbered 0 to 24. I haven't seen any notes about this.
Anyone know what's up?
Steve L. (Guest)
Might have something to do with the switch to BareMigrations that was
done
post-2.6.0.  Try asking on the Typo list.
Piers C. (Guest)
Jamie Orchard-Hays <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> I noticed that the 2.6.0 Typo with vendor/rails has only migration
> scripts numbered 1 to 9, while the tagged branch of 2.6.0 Typo has
> migrations numbered 0 to 24. I haven't seen any notes about this.
> Anyone know what's up?

The tagged branch is not the distribution. No, I don't know why.