Forum: Ruby on Rails debugging RJS output

Sergei S. (Guest)

Is there a way to log RJS output in development.log?

Thank you.
Cody F. (Guest)
You could use an after_filter, but I find the best thing for debugging
RJS is
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php...

Also check out Rick O.'s article for another method:
http://rails.techno-weenie.net/tip/2005/12/20/debu...

On 4/3/06, Sergei S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Cody F.