Forum: Ruby on Rails London Ruby Group Meet Up

Anthony G. (Guest)
on 2006-04-03 10:30
The London Ruby Group is having a meet up on April 10th.

Chad F. is planning to attend and perhaps give a brief talk.

Details are here:

http://upcoming.org/event/67108/

please sign up if you're planning to attend so we can get an idea of
numbers.

Thanks

Tony
Jan M. (Guest)
on 2006-04-04 09:32
Anthony G. wrote:
> The London Ruby Group is having a meet up on April 10th.
> Chad F. is planning to attend and perhaps give a brief talk.
> Details are here:
> http://upcoming.org/event/67108/
> please sign up if you're planning to attend so we can get an idea of
> numbers.
> Thanks
> Tony

What is the webiste of London Ruby Group?
Couldn' really find anything up to date.

Thanks,
Jan