Forum: Ruby on Rails Helpers for ActiveMailer templates

David C. (Guest)
What helpers, if any, should be available to a view for ActionMailer?
Even
ApplicationHelper methods don't seem to be available.

This is on Rails 1.0.

David
Agnieszka F. (Guest)
on 2006-04-03 22:06
David C. wrote:
> What helpers, if any, should be available to a view for ActionMailer?
> Even
> ApplicationHelper methods don't seem to be available.
>
> This is on Rails 1.0.
>
> David

Hi,

you need to tell it what helpers it should load like:
helper :helper_name

--
Agnieszka