Forum: Ruby on Rails Problem with edge rails

Surendra S. (Guest)
Hello,
  When I am trying to run rake migration tasks, I get the error as shown
below. I am using ruby 1.8.4 and edge rails.
What am I missing or doing wrong?

C:\rails\temp1>rake db:migrate
(in C:/rails/temp1)
rake aborted!
no such file to load -- rails_version

Thanks for your help.
--
Surendra S.
Read my blog at: http://cuttingtheredtape.blogspot.com/
| Great wits are sure to madness near allied,
| And thin partitions do their bounds divide.
|
|     (John Dryden, Absalom and Achitophel, 1681)
`----
Wilson B. (Guest)
On 4/2/06, Surendra S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Thanks for your help.

This should be fixed in changeset 4119, via this patch:
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/4530

Let me know if it isn't, and I'll submit another.
Surendra S. (Guest)
"Wilson B." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> This should be fixed in changeset 4119, via this patch:
> http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/4530
>
> Let me know if it isn't, and I'll submit another.

Thanks, but I decided to move to 1.1 instead of edge, so I cannot test
if it
works with this patch.

Cheers.