Forum: Ruby rand

Jeff T. (Guest)
I have been searching through the ruby doc trying to find out which
class
the method rand belongs to as I need to find out how to pass in a range
as a
parameter?

Does anyone know which class rand belongs too?

Thanks,
Jeff
Patrick H. (Guest)
On 4/1/06, Jeff T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

ri rand
     rand(max=0)    => number
Jeff T. wrote:
> I have been searching through the ruby doc trying to find out which class
> the method rand belongs to as I need to find out how to pass in a range as a
> parameter?
>
> Does anyone know which class rand belongs too?

$ ri rand
      rand(max=0)    => number