Forum: Ruby on Rails Can i cache models?

Noel R. Morais (Guest)
Can i cache models that never get changed?
unknown (Guest)
Don't they get cached automatically in the production environment?
That's the idea I get from my experience of about a week. I might just
be getting confused though.
-Nathan
Jeremy H. (Guest)
If you mean cache the model definition derived from the database
schema, then yes you are right, production caches this.

> > Noel R. Morais
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Jeremy H.
http://www.jeremyhuffman.com