Forum: Ruby Re: Windows Registry tool.

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> > > Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 8:12 AM
>
> Daniel, I had problems getting win32-registry to work right.
> It was complaining about not having write permissions.
> (Though I had admin rights).  That's where this steaming turd
> pile came from ;)

In that case, I would submit a bug report. :)

Regards,

Dan
Gregory B. (Guest)
On 3/31/06, Berger, Daniel <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > Daniel, I had problems getting win32-registry to work right.
> > It was complaining about not having write permissions.
> > (Though I had admin rights).  That's where this steaming turd
> > pile came from ;)
>
> In that case, I would submit a bug report. :)

I'll try to recreate the problem in work today and send it your way.
in the mean time, i have a messy little thing that works.  The version
I have in work is actually kind of friendly, with method and variable
names a non-programmer won't puke at.

Still, I tried win32-registry first, and it would have been my
preferred thingie. ;)