Forum: Ruby on Rails FreeBSD powered Rails sites

Dominic M. (Guest)
Hello,

If your operation depends on FreeBSD you should be aware there is
currently a funding request by the FreeBSD security officer.

I'm relaying this information because I know FreeBSD is an important
platform for Rails and I hope those of you who do depend on FreeBSD will
  be willing to put some money forward for this valuable work to
continue.

You can read about the request here:

  http://people.freebsd.org/~cperciva/funding.html

Thanks,
Dominic
Jason P. (Guest)
On Mar 31, 2006, at 7:34 AM, Dominic M. wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If your operation depends on FreeBSD you should be aware there is
> currently a funding request by the FreeBSD security officer.

Thanks for passing this along, Dominic.

--
Jason P.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

"The computer allows you to make mistakes
faster than any other invention, with the
possible exception of handguns and tequila."