Forum: Ruby on Rails Position For Ruby on Rails Consultant

Prashant Deshpande (Guest)
Hello Everyone,

My name is Prashant and I head the placement division with ANZ
Solutions. We
work with close to 53 clients all over the country and help them with
their
staffing requirements. I like to network with strong technical people
like
you and like to associate myself with respect to your career plans.
Please
let me know and I will give you a call. We can help you for any kind of
positions (Full time, Contract, Contract to Hire) in the area of your
preference. We will also help you to get the best pay packages in the
industry.

At this moment, we have the following contract position for a
Programmer/
Developer who has working knowledge on Ruby on Rails platform, in Kings
Point, NY  Please send us your resume in word format if you would be
interested.

Look forward to speaking to you.

Sincere Regards,
Prashant Deshpande
Placement Services
310-295-9436
ANZ Solutions, LLC
[...]

Look forward to speaking to you. Please send us your resume at
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Sincere Regards,
Prashant Deshpande
Placement Services
310-295-9436
ANZ Solutions, LLC
www.anz-sol.com <http://www.anz-sol.com/>
Jiaqi L. (Guest)
   I need a quote regarding how much a Ruby on Rails consultant cost.

Regards,
Jiaqi
bubbadogg7 (Guest)
on 2006-03-31 19:32
Um, your website isn't working.

What is the rate range and duration for this contract (in Kings Point,
NY)?