Forum: Ruby on Rails Yahoo! User Interface Library on Rails???

Joe P. (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 19:04
Has anyone tried out the Yahoo! User Interface Library (js) with Rails?
How does it compare with prototype & scriptaculous?
Joe P. (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 19:17
Joe P. wrote:
> Has anyone tried out the Yahoo! User Interface Library (js) with Rails?
> How does it compare with prototype & scriptaculous?

Nice writeup on the event handler here:
http://www.dustindiaz.com/yahoo-event-utility/
nothing to do with rails, but nicely written.
joe