Forum: Ruby on Rails What is the entry-point for a rails app?

Yash (Guest)
I would like to run a DOS command such as "net send ..." when I start
the rails application using script\server. Can you please tell me where
I need to put the call? Is it environment.rb by any chance?

-Yash
Jonas Elfström (Guest)
On 3/30/06, Yash <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I would like to run a DOS command such as "net send ..." when I start
> the rails application using script\server. Can you please tell me where
> I need to put the call? Is it environment.rb by any chance?

How about adding the line:
system("net send xxx yyy") in the script\server file?

--
Jonas
Elfström