Forum: Ruby on Rails Action Mailer

Mohammad R. (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 00:38
Does anyone know where I can download an demo app of action mailer. I've
looked every where. I've also done the tuts. but, they don't work for
me. Thanks...
Robert (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 00:46
Mohammad Surname? wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can download an demo app of action mailer. I've
> looked every where. I've also done the tuts. but, they don't work for
> me. Thanks...

Have you set your development.rb(or production.rb) file correctly for
mailing? Like the following:

#set actionmailer environment
config.action_mailer.perform_deliveries = true
config.action_mailer.delivery_method = :smtp
config.action_mailer.default_charset = "utf-8"

config.action_mailer.server_settings = {
	:address			=> "mail.yourdomain.com",
	:port				=> 25,
	:domain			        => "www.yourdomain.com",
	:user_name			=> "removed_email_address@domain.invalid",
	:password			=> "yourpassword",
	:authentication		        => :login
Mohammad R. (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 03:58
Yes I have, I sent it in envirment.rb though dosn't that work?