Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Prototype Window Class 0.6

Sébastien Gruhier (Guest)
Hi

I have just released a new version of my Prototype Window Class
included modal windows and a lot of stuff that some people send me,
thanks to all of you guys for your support.

Seb
Roberto S. (Guest)
Any URL ??
Jeremy M. (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 09:34
> Any URL ??

I think it is here: http://blogus.xilinus.com/pages/javawin
Daniel -. (Guest)
Hi Jeremy.

It looks really nice..

Is there any plans to make up some rails helpers for it?  Maybe drop it
into
a plugin?

Keep up the good work
Jeremy M. (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 19:10
Sébastien Gruhier is the author, not me. :)
Keith L. (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 19:19
Sébastien Gruhier wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have just released a new version of my Prototype Window Class
> included modal windows and a lot of stuff that some people send me,
> thanks to all of you guys for your support.
>
> Seb

Great work! Thanks for sharing :-)

Keith
Daniel -. (Guest)
Sorri Sebastien.  It was a bit late when I responded.

Great work!