Forum: Ruby on Rails whats the mysql gui front in the blog in 15 min. screencst

wilford (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 00:02
sorry for the off topic, was wondering what's the mysql gui front the
guy is using in the "Creating a weblog in 15 minutes" screencast
wilford (Guest)
on 2006-03-30 00:25
can't believe i couldn't find this before, sorry for the noise
http://cocoamysql.sourceforge.net/
Victor T. (Guest)

On 3/29/06, wilford <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> sorry for the off topic, was wondering what's the mysql gui front the
> guy is using in the "Creating a weblog in 15 minutes" screencast
>
> --

Victor T.
http://nsi-group.net
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
AIM: victolbert
(678) 613-3400
Henry T. (Guest)
I haven't seen it for a while but I would put serious cash on
http://cocoamysql.sourceforge.net/

-h
Jón B. (Guest)
It's also worth checking out http://yoursql.ludit.it/

There are some problems connecting to some versions of MySQL but if it
works then the UI and features are absolutely great.

On 3/29/06, wilford <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> sorry for the off topic, was wondering what's the mysql gui front the
> guy is using in the "Creating a weblog in 15 minutes" screencast
>
> --

Victor T. (Guest)
By the way, according to a recent list post, make sure you get the
beta version http://cocoamysql.sourceforge.net/beta.php

The stable version 0.5 does not work with MySQL4.1., the latest beta
does