Forum: Ruby on Rails How to undo 'rake rails:update'?

John S. (Guest)
on 2006-03-29 23:14
How do I reverse this action?

rake freeze_edge
rake rails:update

Step 1:  rake rails:unfreeze
Step 2:  ??? (what is reverse of 'rake rails:update'?
Tom M. (Guest)
svn revert -R .

Not using version control? Now's a good time to get started.

--
-- Tom M.
Rick B. (Guest)
> How do I reverse this action?
>
> rake freeze_edge
> rake rails:update
>
> Step 1:  rake rails:unfreeze
> Step 2:  ??? (what is reverse of 'rake rails:update'?

svn revert ?

Rick
--
 http://www.rickbradley.com    MUPRN: 653
                       |  like or different
   random email haiku  |  ones I can choose from.