Forum: Ruby on Rails vim syntax highlighting of rjs templates

Charlie B. (Guest)
Are there config files for vim that offer syntax highlighting of rjs
templates?

Charlie B.
http://www.recentrambles.com
Cody F. (Guest)
I'm running vim-ruby on Debian and I just added rjs to the list of
filetypes
in /etc/vim/ftdetect/ruby.vim like this:
" Ruby
au BufNewFile,BufRead *.rb,*.rjs,*.rbw,*.gem,*.gemspec  set
filetype=ruby

This way you'll get the same highlighting that have for .rb files.
Charlie B. (Guest)
Thanks!  I didn't know that is was that simple

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 14:47 -0500, Cody F. wrote:

>         Rails mailing list
> http://www.codyfauser.com

Charlie B.
Programmer