Forum: Ruby on Rails newbie question

mlotfi (Guest)
Hi, I am new to Rails, I followed the cookbook tutorial, it worked fine,
but
when I started another tutorial called todo :

when I type : http://127.0.0.1:3000/todo/new

I get this error :

Routing Error

Recognition failed for "/todo/new"

please help me.
And you have generated the scaffolding for the new model?

--
mlotfi (Guest)

mlotfi <majidnakit@...> writes:
> Hi, I am new to Rails, I followed the cookbook tutorial, it worked fine, but
> when I started another tutorial called todo :
>
> when I type : http://127.0.0.1:3000/todo/new

Did you create the controller called "todo"? Does it contain a method
"new"?

Regards