Forum: Ruby on Rails Textdrive Rails 1.1 Error - Dependencies::LoadingModule

Nicholas Van W. (Guest)
Textdrive upgraded to Rails 1.1 already.

I have an older rails app, and am now getting the following error:
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.0
/lib/active_support/depende
ncies.rb:112:in `const_missing': uninitialized constant LoadingModule
(NameEr
ror)
        from ./script/../config/environment.rb:91
        from
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in
`require__'
        from
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in
`require'
        from script/server:42

The call is:
Controllers = Dependencies::LoadingModule.root(
  File.join(RAILS_ROOT, 'app', 'controllers'),
  File.join(RAILS_ROOT, 'components')
)

Any recommendations on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Nick
David Heinemeier H. (Guest)
Put the version of Rails your app was developed under in vendor/rails.

--
David Heinemeier H.
http://www.basecamphq.com   -- Online project management

Suprisingly, it seems to use slightly less memory the running off
textdrive
gems. However, it also seems slower. Does this make sense?

Thanks,
Nick